RoadMap partners actively participated to the EPSC (EuroPlanet Europlanet Science Congress), 13-24 Sept. 2021, virtual:
- Interview during the ‘Daily Briefing’ of Wednesday 22/09 conferencehttps://vimeo.com/showcase/8857956/video/604218104 (AC. Vandaele, BIRA-IASB)
- Organizer of the Wiki-edit-a-thon sessions (6 in total) during the EPSC21 conference, to highlight female planetary scientists on Wikipedia (A. Piccialli, BIRA-IASB)
- 17 presentations linked to NOMAD, from which the following are directly linked to RoadMap
- Relationship between the ozone and water vapour vertical profiles on Mars observed by NOMAD-TGO, Arianna Piccialli et al.
- Water vapor vertical distributions on Mars: Results from three years of TGO/NOMAD science operations, Shohei Aoki, Ann Carine Vandaele et al.
- Nadir retrieval of ice clouds and dust from NOMAD/UVIS on board Exomars TGO, Yannick Willame et al.
- Update on CO2 and temperature profiles retrievals from NOMAD-SO on board ExoMars TGO, Loïc Trompet et al.
- The Martian environment observed by NOMAD on ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter, Ann Carine Vandaele et al.